Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coincidences

I am not a mystical type of person. I'm majoring in Physics cause I like knowing why stuff happens, and having solid logical explanations for things. Lately though I've had a lot of weird coincidences happening to me. I'm not saying I think anything's going on, but it's starting to rattle me a little. The day after I posted Van Gogh's painting, I found a poster of it under my bed. That exact picture. I know it's Van Gogh so it's very famous, but that is weird. Also, today before I went to class I was reading Andrew Sullivan. His post on an atheist's perspective on eternity particularly caught my eye. Then I go to class, and my professor quotes the exact same thing in his lecture titled "A Glimpse of Infinity."

This is really not like me to even notice this kind of thing, but it's got me thinking. I'd love to hear anybody else's coincidences or take on said events.

No comments: