Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rap is Back

I know my parents won't get this. I know the chorus might be a little vulgar for some. I know, I know, I know. But I'm telling you, rap is back. It's pretty much been gone since Pac and Big left us, but Weezy is single handedly bringing rap back as a creative art form. He is the Michael Jordan of rap, because not only is he the greatest but he's also getting everybody in the game to step it up to the next level.

He shapes his rhythm and each syllable with complexity, flow and energy that has never been done before.

I present two examples that deserved to be studied at great length.



DJ Khaled has the most annoying voice ever recorded... just get through it, it's worth it.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

DJ Khaled is SO annoying. i still haven't made it all the way through.